ETDOC meet- Biltmore Estate July 8

Hey all-

Just a reminder of the July 8 meet of the ETDOC at Biltmore
Estate in Asheville, NC.

If you are anywhere in the vicinity and have the time, I
encourage you to attend. Myself and several others are
going the night before to meet up and have dinner and talk
DeLoreans. Then the ones that can get there around 8am or
so will have an opportunity to take pics of the cars in
front of the house before the gates officialy open.

The offical meeting time is around 9-9:30 am at the group
sales office and then we will all proceed into the area and
line up the cars. After lunch in the estate, Scott Cagle
is taking us for a drive through some curvy scenic areas!

Info is on the www.etdoc.com website. Or, you can email any
of us on the contact page!

See you there!

Aaron Posey