Re: New Delorean Owner

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: A listing of some 3300 cars with VIN numbers and build dates is available as part of the DMC chronology on the DMCNews web site. For information on build months for various VIN ranges, check out the chronology first.]

Hello

My car is VIN#04610 and it was build also in october 81.

Andy
VIN#04610