RE: [DML] Big Foot

I wear small shoes like tennis shoes or loafers. (size 13, too). I removed
the dead pedal to help for foot room, too. It would seem that the brake
pedal could be a little smaller. (The pad on the accelerator removed helps
a little, too.)

Bill Buckner

Instrumentation Supervisor
Electrical and Instrument Dept.
Pfizer, Inc.
Global Manufacturing
Holland, MI Facility
% Phone: 616-392-2375 x-2449
* Fax: 616-392-8267
* Email: william.buckner@xxxx

To: DeLorean
Subject: [DML] Big Foot

My size 13 foot on my automatic rests on the accelerator pedal and also on
the brake pedal simultaneously, unless I watch it carefully. Seems like
someone came up with a solution for this for people with big feet. Has
anyone made any mod? Like maybe a different brake pedal that is narrower
in width and if so how much work is it to change it, or alter it?

Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII
Walla Walla WA