Re: turn signals

David wrote:

> For some reason I can not get my turn signals to work. They do not work
> on the 4 way position either. The front two have new sockets and the rear
> have new bulbs with screws through the rivets.(zilla boards are on the way)
> what could be the problem? its as if they are getting no power at all.

They probably aren't...
Have you checked both fuses #4 AND #6 ??? If tose are both OK, I'd check if the
plug on the back of the Hazard switch is seated well: the blinker unit (#60 in
the diagram) gets its power through this switch, if you remove this switch the
whole circuit doesn't work if I remember correctly...
I remembered reading you checked out the mode switch a little while ago (msg #
17956); you probably knocked the plug off or loose...

The wiring to this particular switch seems a bit strange, this has to do with
the fact that if you draw too much power from the blinker you get a different
frequency (slower), just as you get a faster blink when one bulb is out...

Hope this helps,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000