Bowie, MD Car Show SAT. Meet Info

Mike Pack is having some email trouble, so he asked if
I would pass
along the following info:

This Saturday, we will meet at the Hampton Inn
in
Bowie, Maryland at 12:00. At about 12:20, we will
depart for the
Tucker Collection. We are scheduled to
be there at 1:30.

The
Hampton Inn is the same hotel where out of town
attendees will be
staying.

Matt