stainless steel illusion

I use to borrow the book "DeLorean stainless steel illusion" from the local library. I called them the other day to see if they still had it. I wanted to buy it if they would be willing to sell it. They told me that it was on the discard list and that I could have it for one dollar if it was still in the back room.
Unfortunately it wasn't there anymore. That would of been a great deal.
Does anyone have a copy of this book for sale? I have been looking for a while now. Thanks.

Ryan- vin.#16301