Re: Cooling problems, update

The thermostat is a non servicable item. It is a common part that can
be found in any autoparts store and is fairy inexpensive (I don't
remember the part number for it). Since you need to order other stuff
for your D from one of the Vendors, I would (assuming that you need a
new one) order it through them...you'll be sure to get the right one.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Sacha Prins <sprins@xxxx> wrote:

> DMC Joe, Ryan, Dave,
>
> I'd love to test the thermostat myself, however, due to the setup
> of the engine (with turbo kit completely obstructing the waterpump)
> I'm going to leave this one up to the shop.

[moderator snip]