Body shops near Seattle/Eastside?

It's me again with another problem. I recently discovered that the reason my passenger door is not closing correctly is not because it needs an adjustment, but because it is bent. Not scratched or dinged or anything. The entire door itself is bent somehow. The front part goes down too far when closed, and hits the black windshield border. The back part doesn't go down enough, and sometimes won't latch. Also, you can see when the doors are both fully opened that the passenger side is an inch or two lower than the drivers' side. My question is, does anyone in the Seattle area know of a body shop that will work on the SS? I just need someone's advice on a good body shop that will be able to bend the door back into shape, preferably without taking the door off the car. Any tips, hints, advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Aaron King
Kirkland, WA
vin#1217