From: dinopremo@xxxx [mailto:dinopremo@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:24 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] 1983 DeLorean 4-door

I have stumbled across something interesting...

a 1983 DeLorean 4-door, stretched limousine. Between the front and
rear doors there is a fixed glass window, the rear doors look exactly
like the front doors and operate the same. The stretch is probably
around 72" and there is a power operated glass partition behind the
front seats. The interior is black leather with silver mouton
carpeting. The exterior is raw stainless steel. The car is absolutely
perfect inside and out, it has been kept in air-conditioned/heated
storage, and has 7300 miles on the clock. It has also been kept in
running condition, with current state license/emissions stickers, and
I did take it for a short drive around the parking lot. It has a 6-
cylinder engine with an automatic transmission.
<SNIP>
I'll try to post some pictures of it when I get them back from being
developed and have a chance to scan them.