Accumalator

Hi List,

my car is suffering from the hard start problem.
I have cleaned up contacts on transistors and put a new coil lead on.
It won't start after about 10 mins -an hour,untill its really cooled
down I guess.
So I'm gonna change the accumalator next as I think this may be the
trouble.
My 2 Questions are
1.Where is it and how do i get it off?
2.Who is it made by?
If it's made by bosh I can probably get one from a motor shop here.

Many Thanks It seems all my woes are coming at once!
Just done my slave cylinder on the clutch last thursday!

Cheers Paul UK Vin741.....