Re: [DML] DMC Prices

In a message dated 06/12/2001 4:20:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
deloreanbiker@xxxx writes:

<< On the one hand, BTTF made our
cars very recognizable to a whole new generation of
potential owners. On the other hand, those movies
trivialized our cars to the point of making them
appear as a "Disney-like" creation. Thus, not to be
taken seriously as a collector/special car. >>

Oh come on!

Just say, "It's the only car tough enough to be a time machine." Then ask
"was your car ever in a movie?"

In my opinion the FBI sting and the drug connection hurt the car more than
the low esteem that the movie made.

No matter if it is a DMC, Rolls Royce, or NSX, people will find a fault with
something on the car. Just the other day I heard, "have any gray pupon?"

Sincerely,
Mike Pack