Re: [DML] Custom Chrome contact info

Aaron, they have a website at http://www.custom-chrome.co.uk/

I have a page on the exhaust mods which should interest you follow the link at
www.delorean.co.uk to the Technical page.

I rang them a short time before Eurofest and was told that they'd had a fire
and lost a lot of their jigs including the one made up to produce the headers
Simon comissioned. However, they did some work on a Dutch car on its way to
Eurofest and fitted some free-flow manifolds which interface directly to the
mounts for the cat (replacing the cat). It sounded GREAT, but I have my doubts
over the performance improvement. The stock exhaust is routed stupidly as we
all know. I think the work cost about GBP600 and took two days.

Martin