Ground and Mystery Wire

 Thanks for the response to my last question but now I have two more.
1. I think I have a problem with the ground wire that is under the coolant bottle.
Where in the world does the other end go? I pretty much lose it after it goes into
the firewall. How do you replace it since I don't know where the other end is. It may
be obvious and easy once I figure out the other end part.
2. The mystery wire. It is a baby blue with a yellow stripe on it. It's in the bundle of
wires that go to the starter. I can't trace it real good since it's wrapped in a large bundle.
I just know it's not connected to the starter. What does this one go to?

Thanks to all who respond...................Jason # 5903