-----Original Message-----
From: njp548@xxxx [mailto:njp548@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 8:38 PM

<< How tough would a Powder Coating be under normal driving conditions? >>

I just had my whole frame powdercoated, and I can say that it came out
great!
I did think about having the frame galvanized before powdercoating, to
protect the frame from rust even more, but with all the talk about it
possibly warping under the high heat, turned me away from it. Definitely
NOT
worth the risk. Hope that helps.

Later,
Nick