Re: Resetting Lambda switch,

It's difficult to reset the lambda counter without removing it, but it
can be done. There is a reset dial that is turned to bring the
counter back to zero, but it is flat with two small holes.

I reset mine by making an impression of the dial with clay, marking
the clay with ink, and pressing a small piece of plastic against the
clay; I used a plastic bottle cap. The ink left two dots on cap,
forming a template. I tapped two small brads into the dots and cut
them to about 1-2 mm high with a dremel.

This could then be used as a tool to turn the dial. However, you must
watch the counter while you're doing it, so it helps to have a mirror
and be able to read upside-down and backwards while using long, skinny
fingers to turn a bottle cap a few degrees at a time.

Or, you could remove and replace.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
4695