Slave Cylinder

Hello List,

Today I got my replacement slave cylinder for my clutch.
Got it from Dave Howarth in our doc club uk.
I was hoping for a mechanic to fit it today as a emergency job
because the slave in on top of the gearbox at the back on a ramp
would be better than jacking from underneath and doing the task.
Unfortunatly my man was so busy he could not do it so me and my dad
had a go ourselves.
No way could we get spanners or sockets from the underside so we done
from virtuly sitting in the engine compartment and feeling our way to
remove the old slave and then fit the new one.
To conclude the story it took 4.5hours from start to end as every
bolt and nut was so tight and awkward to get to.
Phew I am glad it's done.
It can be done this way but you may go insane in the process!

Paul UK Daily driver 69000miles UK.