okay...what are the actual figures...

I've heard a lot about performance upgrades for the DeLorean each of them
promising more go for the show of the DeLorean. So my question is what kind
of figures are we getting out of the variable performance mods, things like
torque, 0-60, top speeds, horsepower. I know one of the Volvo owners I spoke
to has had 508lb/ft of torque out of the b28F block, is it feasible that the
same can be accomplished with enough effort and money on a DeLorean? He says
he's running around 16psi of boost i think, what is the max "safe" for the
DeLorean, what are useable boost numbers, and what sort of boost could you
occasionaly go up to. Thank you.