Re: [DML] The case of the missing grilles (was Missing Grilles)

Re: [DML] The case of the missing grilles (was Missing Grilles)

Dear list,

I am sad to report I have found my grille after searching for 4 days (1hour
each) on Route 24 in NJ. I am sad because it was run over a couple of times
and it is wasted. I am, at least, glad it was not stolen. I still need a
new one, which I am not in the mood to buy but have to since the car looks
less appealing. I have no idea how it could have come loose since most of
the studs were on it. Remember to check yours so this doesn't happen to
you. Any info on any used or new grilles would be appreciated. Thanks

Joseph Molino, NJ
2850 (The Maryland car)