Re: Insurance....PLEASE HELP!

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hello List,
..) The best
rate was from
> Allstate at $288 a month. This is a bit more than I can pay. I
would like
> to find something under $1300 year. Can anyone on the list
reccomend any
> other companies? >
>
> Thanks List
> David Delorean17ATaol.com
> 628 6-

Here in Connecticut,what you can do is put seasonal ins. on your car
What that is,is that Certain times(seasons)of the year the Vehicle is
not used,the insurance is temporarily removed,(in effect cutting your
premiums in half)(you cannot drive the car during this period)but the
registeration is still in effect,since most people do not drive their
Deloreans in the Winter.

Claude
000570