GONE IN 60 SECONDS ----------------->

Hello list,

I have acquired a LT1 350 motor with 36k on it. This motor also has
the brain and wiring harness. I am toying with the idea of putting it
in my DeLorean. I have a few issue's I would like to toss out there
and see what comes back.

1st: Is there a conversion kit? I.e. Bell Housing - Motor Mounts-
ect. If not any idea what I will need to do to make them?

2nd: Will the 350 fit?

3rd: Will the tranny, axles, suppressions handle the extra weight and
power?

4th: Lastly what elso will need to be converted that might propose a
problem during the conversion?

Lastly has anyone ever seen a D with this type of conversion done and
if so tell me about it. Did they mention how many hours it took?

Thanks and God Bless....
1982 DEC-81 Build
Living the Dream and it only took me 17 years...