Nose bra update

I sent a private e-mail earlier today to everyone I have on the reserved list
for this year's limited edition run of new DeLorean nose bras by Colgan
Custom. They'll be shipped to me in bulk at the end of the week, and I'll
address and reship them. If you thought you were on the reserved list and
didn't get the other e-mail today, please contact me immediately. (Some
people asked for info but didn't commit. They're not on the reserved list!)
Thanks!

-Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174
Bridgeton, NJ