From: Walter [mailto:Whalt@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 3:29 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Cleaning engine?

Ian,

I suggest checking out Tamir's DeLorean site.
http://entermyworld.com
I don't know the exact link to the area in his site, but he describes how he
detailed the underside of his car to look better than new. As I remember, I
think he painted the cast aluminum parts (oil pan & tranny) with something
like Rustoleum's quick dry silver.

SNIPPED

Although I haven't (wouldn't bother)
trying it on parts that take a lot of heat such as exhaust manifolds.

Walt Tampa, FL