Re: Cleaning engine?

No matter what "spray and rinse" product you use, just make sure that
you don't get any water down into the spark plug wells. Do this by
making sure that you use only spark plug wires for the DeLorean
and/or PRV6 engine that have the boots at the top. Plus make sure
that you also have the wires properly seated so that they seal the
spark plug wells.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, srubano@xxxx wrote:
> I have used another product that is MUCH cheaper and is safe for
the
> enviroment. It's called "Oil Eater". I picked up a Gallon of this
> stuff at Costco and it was only $8.00. You spray it on, let it sit
> and hose it off.
<SNIP>