From: Christian Williams
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 9:32 PM
Subject: [DML] window felt replacement

Hi,

I simply refuse to believe that there is no aftermarket fix for the shoddy
DeLorean window felt. I just replaced the felt for both door windows last
weekend, and today the passenger side felt has already come unglued at the
front side of the window. I saw a post in the archives asking if anyone
had created a rubber or a better felt replacement, but could not find an
answer to the question. I live in San Jose, California, so I imagine that
the problem is due to heat.

Also, is there any way to view the archives in a threaded format as
opposed to digest format?

-Christian "Window Felt" Williams