Delorean t shirts

Just a change of pace but is there anyone out there that can make a
real kick ass delorean t-shirt design. Something universal that is
not for just one club or organization. Maybe two or three diferent
designs. I've seen some on the web but wasn't overly impressed.
This is the twenty year aniversery and besides t shirts there aren't
to many comemorative items out there. Just a thought. Ed Herrmann
16228