Re: [DML] my car runs again!!!!!!!!!

Andy,

Congratulations on your effort. I didn't see much DML stuff from you for a
while and I thought you might be giving up on old 11596 but I see you saw it
thru. I am so very sorry for your bad experience. I like you think your Amoco
retards did you in on the last problem. They just did not know the system and
actually hurt the car. I hope the rest of the summer is smooth sailing and
less expensive. I only wish I had your talent for mechanics. Your experience
would have cost me the $4,000.00 plus figure as I would not have had a clue
as to what to do. keep up the good work and I know you will have a lot of fun
this summer.

Bill