From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx>
To: "DMC News (E-mail)" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Interesting Photo
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:07:07 -0400

While surfing, I found this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/10514649/10514977vbuNtbtUJy

The caption reads:
Robin Charley's Birthplace
Our Wolfington cousin in Belfast showed us this house where he was born.
When John Delorean moved to Belfast to build his cars, he bought this
house.

I figured it may be of some interest :)

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx