From: shirazcupala@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Purchased Delorean 4912 - alarm activates
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:37:11 -0000

You can do this but please note that if the alarm goes off and is not
disactivated then it is possible that it will run down your battery.

Also, have you looked up under the dash to determine yourself what
type of unit you have? Sometimes it's very easy to find the alarm
box and read the make and model on it. Be sure to get all info off
the box because you never know which is actually the model number.
If it's not too old then you may be able to find the install info on
the manufacturer's web site. This was how I "cleaned up" all the
wiring on the alarm when I bought my car. My alarm was newer though.

shiraz

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxx> wrote:
Disconnect the alarm siren or bell. At least it will not make
noise until
you figure out how to disarm or deactivate it. The alarm was not a
factory
installed item, though it could have been installed by the selling
dealer.

Scott Mueller DMCNEWS 002981 DOA 5031

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx