wiper motor question

Hi guys,

Tomorrow's the last day of our extended weekend, and I was hoping to get
this wiper motor installed. I know a lot of our guys are in Ireland (lucky
bums!) and the moderating team has done a great job getting the emails out
to the list, but I was really hoping that someone might have a second to
clue me in to accessing the motor.

If you're still in Europe, don't bother taking the time to respond, as I
know what the dialup rates are overseas. :)

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

-Christian
-The only DeLorean registerd in the state of California as a GMC.
(thanks to the brilliant folks at the DMV)