Eurofest

Hi

I literally just got back from Eurofest
Besides being tired It is hard to stop thinking about the show.

Rob Lamrock
Thank you for a great show.

This show was unique with just the setting that it was in
Belfast and the surrounding are were very picturesque, clean and interesting.

The show itself consisted of various DeLorean Related adventures and a lot of
time was spend with input from former DeLorean Employees. I saw for the
first time thedocumentation of the DeLorean Benefit and Medical packages
offered by the company at its start. There were books, articles and a tour
of the facility.

Included in the package was a helicopter flight over the facility. The
flight will certainly be one of the major highlights.

I have enjoyed many DeLorean events but I think Rob gets the prize on this
one.
The Saturday events were especially well planned and executed.

I even told him at the dinner that I would have never have attempted to move
so many people so many times in such a short time
He had the busses running.

Again my best regards Rob and If you do it again I will most certalnly be
there.
For those that were not able to make it this truely was a memorable event.

Ken Koncelik
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLoreancarshow.com</A>