Re: Relay update instructions unclear?

Ryan , It's unfortuniate that the ground wires burnt. I to have spent
the better part of a day, undoing the wires that melted together and
tracing them back into the loom and repairing the loom.New connectors
and wire. It's also unfortuniate that the ground wire that is common
to the relays isn't fused. I have sinced fused the common wire so
what I did won't happen again. You and others may want to consider
that.Yes, You have to cut the black ground wire going thru the loom
and splice in a fuse holder, but if you have ever had to take the
wires out and clean and replace them, I think it's worth it.
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com

[moderator snip]