Re: [DML] Brake lights???

In a message dated 5/17/01 9:02:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
RJRavalli@xxxx writes:

> I guess I have the right kind of bulbs (the 1156 are the right ones)
> but I think I have bad wires on the bulb board. When you move it
> around the lights go off and on...now I've noticed this happening
> on other old cars' taillights when you take them apart, but
> these seem stubborn and don't want to all stay on when I put
> the light fixture back on. Do I need to just buy a new board, and
> if so how hard is installing a new board/wires? Do I need to
> take the fascia off to do this? (I hope not!)
>
> Thanks again for the help,

Richard,

you should get the new light circuit boards from PJ Grady, the improved gold
plated ones. they are simple to install - remove the rear lenses (just take
out the screws) and unhook the OEM lights from the harness and put the new
circuit board on. this is a very common problem - let's face it, the OEM
light fixtures are not that great. the new ones Grady and DMCJoe sell are
greatly improved!!!!!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596