Re: Brake lights???

Richard, It's always best to use the original, but new bulbs that
draw less current could be available at the local stores. As long as
it is 12 volts and has the same pin/base configuration, push/twist
and the same filiment style it should work. If it doesn't then I
would look for a bad connection on the board. If it turns out to be
that, I can fix them.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com