Arriving early at Eurofest

 My wife and I will be arriving in Belfast on the 20th and we'll be at the
Europa for the whole week. If anyone else is arriving early and would like
to get together and see the sights, let me know. I'll be making use of a
local internet cafe once we get there.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx