From: jake@xxxx [mailto:jake@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 11:57 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] replacement short block question - what works

well it turns out my "tap" is a "rap" and i gotta either split the
block and take a peek or drop a new one in, i have an opportunity to
pick up a short block from an 89 Eagle premier ES with low mileage,
this is a 3.0l block and i have been informed that "engine doesn't
have balancer shafts" whatever that might mean, i know i have to keep
my old oil pan, but will i need to do a head transplant?