Washington DC event & Bowie Maryland 2001

Washington DC event & Bowie Maryland 2001

The Washington, DC DeLorean event will coincide with the Bowie British car
show.

I am wrapping up the final plans for the Bowie show and the Tucker
collection. I'm trying to make hotel arrangements for those of you planning
to attend both events.

The Tucker car collection is scheduled for Saturday, June 23, 2001.
We can tour the collection and his "train set" in the afternoon. We will
follow up with a tour of Washington, DC and dinner in Georgetown. (with
plenty of parking)
(( Please email me with your suggestion of what you wany for dinner so that I
can make reservations ))

Bring your Cameras!

For those planning to drive their DeLorean, make sure that you cooling
systems are free of air & up to date.
The Bowie show is scheduled for Sunday, June 24, 2001, at Allen's Pond
Park. The fields open at 8:00am.
All car must be pre-registered. They will not allow anyone to pay at the
gate. The field has been limited to just 400 cars. Since we had close to 1000
cars before, the preregistrations are filling up fast.
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/britishcarday/myhomepage/register.html";>The
Original British Car Day - Registration 2001</A>
I have put the the registration in the vault.