I recovered my headliners!

Hi everyone...

Once again, I can add a page to my DMC "I did it myself!" book.

I followed the instructions on Ken Montgomery's web site, and got the kit
that he used to recover his headliners. All and all...I spent $60 for the
material and the tools.

Since I only had to redo the center and rear headliner, It took me about 6
hours to do, but....IT LOOKS GREAT!

Thanks Ken for all the help, and I hope to have a page of pictures up on my
site in the next few days.

It is so nice to look out the rear view mirror and not see my interior light
hanging in the way!