Re: High RPM when hot

Mads, The cold start valve can be tested very easy, Unscrew it and
lay it on a paper towell on a piece of cloth or something to absorb
the little bit of gas coming out. If it continus to squirt after
about eight seconds, then I would look into replacing the thermo time
switch. Check all the wiring on the micro switch for the idle speed
motor unit, make sure your connections are ok on the idle speed
motor, and then you may want to look into the air flow meter
adjustment. If all these things are ok to the best of your knowledge,
the the idle speed thermister may be bad in the water pipe. I will
put it on the web site tomorrow. Follow this
link.http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.htm
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com