Fuel Pump Head diff banjo

Group, I posted on the site the two differences in the puel pumps
heads and also a problem you may encounter when changing from the
long neck to the 957 with new check valve. You can see on my site:
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.htm
Thanks to DMC Joe for thinking of this and letting me know.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com
P.S. I you don't have his Air Bleeder Fix, summer is coming. It's
great. Were getting hot here in Texas.