Re: speedo..

There are several things to check but start with the plastic disc in
the center of the left front wheel. If the sguare hole in the center
is rounded out that would cause the problem. You have to remove the
wheel to check it. Also make sure that the disc is secure when the
wheel is replaced or it could spin.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757