Fuel Pump - Solved

Removing the old, burned out and melted inline #7 fuse and replacing it
with 5 dollars worth of parts did the trick. The car is running just fine
now. Big thanks to everyone who let me in the right direction, especially
John at SpecialTAuto and Walt in Tampa.

One benefit of having the car towed back to my house and left on the
street for a couple days is that one of the neighbours at the end of the
road noticed my D. He stopped by just a couple minutes ago and gave me an
original DeLorean sales brouchure and a June 1980 "Road Test" magazine
with the DeLorean in it. Both are in excellent condition... just like my
car.

Thanks again DML!

-Christian
-The now fully-functional #3452