Re: [DML] Fault Scenaria #2

Gregory, The fans could also be cutting out if you the original Fan fail
relay, The thermal strip or circuit breaker can be seen on my web site at
www.specialTauto.com/under talk & view /relay compartment.Your fans could be
drawing more current than they should due to age and need brushes or
replacement.
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com