Re: [DML] fuel pump

Ok, I found that I do have an inline fuse holder containing a green "30"
fuse. It's the only inline fuse holder, and #7 is the only one missing
from the block, so I'm assuming that this is it. I found it melted this
morning. The fuse holder itself is melted, as well as a spot a couple
inches down the wire where 2 wires have been connected and covered with
rubber. The fuse holder usually rests on the lower portion of my
lockzilla, and now zilla paint is smeared - only in the area of the fuse.

So it seems that I had a meltdown. What would have caused this, and what's
my next step? Would any auto electronics place be able to take care of
this, or should I have the car shipped back down to DMC Garden Grove (it
was there just a couple months ago)?

-Christian

PS. Thanks for all the help thus far!