fuel pump updated

[Moderator, feel free to combine this and my last message if you're able
and/or so inclined]

I just found a post in the archives by DMC JOE saying to hook a 12v source
to the fuel pump directly. I just did that and I heard "the fuel pump
sound".

I also found a post about lowered DeLoreans' wheels rubbing
against the wires that snake around the windshield washer bottle. My wires
are guided safely around the wheel.

Still baffled,
Christian
VIN 3452