Re: [DML] Re: Craig Radio Flex Cable Repair

Re: [DML] Re: Craig Radio Flex Cable Repair

No, not really, the most cost effective is to use the flexible wires I wrote
about a few days ago. Should be a permanent fix. This writing about
repairing the flex traces was based upon the only information I had read in
the archives or FAQ that told how to repair the display. In that case the
writer didn't say how to do it, he just said "do it." Since it was set in
stone as a what to do I did the how to do.