From: Doug Hornsby
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 7:49 PM
Subject: [DML] Top 10 Questions from New Owner

MODERATOR NOTE - Most of these answers are at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/faq.htm

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html

Greetings: I now owe 2912. Here are some dumb owner
Qs
1 - What type of oil do you prefer.
2 - Should you add oil if on a cool engine the oil
level is between the two nick marks on the dip stick.
3 - What air pressure do you run in front and rear.
4 - What is the best thing to clean the stainless
steel.
5 - With what do you wax or seal the stainless steel.
6 - Do you like Armoral for the interior (except the
steering wheel)
7 - How do you wash the car. ie. one should avoid
spraying a hose or high pressure wand over or into the
engine... right??
8 - Do you change oil filters with every oil change
and air cleaner too, or every other change. And do
you change oil every 3,000 miles or more.
9 - What do you use to blacken up the exterior parts,
like the baskets and bumper/fascia. Armoral or what?
10 - There is a hose about the size of a #2 pencil
coming off of the inside of the front driver's side
wheel, visible under the car which appears to access
the brakes !!??) It hangs down too much and I fear it
will catch on a piece of road trash. What is it.
Thanks for responding.
New-to-me #2912, August 81.