RE:Rear Rotor Disc Removal Question

> I removed the drive shaft, caliper and bolt and washer assembly that fits in
> the middle of the disc. Is there something I'm missing? Is it just stuck
> on there with 20 years of crud? or is there something else?

You didn't need to remove the center nut or drive shaft. Before breaking
something you might want to remove the countersunk Phillips screw that is
midway between two of the lug bolts. See the parts book at 6-2-0, #13. If
you have it out and the disc still won't come off, then its just stuck.
Only that screw holds the rotor in place once the caliper has been removed.
--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive