From: Chris Parnham
Subject: Re: [DML] How to get the Angle Drive off?

Andrei,

I did this job only last week, If you are lifting the car then you must be
working from the front of the car. I had success after unbolting the brake
calliper, swing it out of the way, then get a very heavy duty open ended
spanner ( I modified a very old one,witch has very thick jaws) and hammer
the spanner from above.
It is not left hand thread, but conventional.
Be sure to do it up tight again when you have done, because it holds on the
stub axle and hence front wheel!

Chris P DOC UK