From: J Rowe
To: DeLorean News
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 7:47 AM
Subject: [DML] Connectors

I've got another question for you. There is a black connector and a white connector towards the back of the engine by the cover that goes over the throttle cable, they are both sort of attached to each other.
the white connector is plugged into another white connector and it seems to go to something to do with
the accelerator linkage under the air cleaner. My black connector isn't connected to anything. Should
it be? What do both of these do? Thanks for the info...................Jason