Re: How to get the Angle Drive off?

I just did this last weekend. I had to remove the brake caliper and
set it aside to move the brake line out of the way. I then turned
the wheel all the way to the right, and put an adjustable wrench ($20
cheaper than the 1 1/2" wrench) with a 4 foot pipe horizontally
(level with the ground) on it facing the rear of the car. I then
pushed down on that has hard as I could. After a few tries and 3-4
hours earlier of constant WD-40 applications, it poped free. It is
not reverse threaded.

Question though, if you are just going to lube it, you do not need to
remove it. There is a little screw on the opposide end of the cable,
which you can remove to inject some oil/grease or whatever. Only
remove the angle drive if you are replacing it like I was. Good luck.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960